EPO - Publication of The 16th edition of the European Patent Convention
The 16th edition of the European Patent Convention is available (date of publication June 2016).
- the text of the Convention on the Grant of European Patents (EPC) applicable since 13 December 2007
- the EPC Implementing Regulations as in force since 1 May 2016; also included is an amendment to those regulations which enters into force on 1 November 2016,
- the rules of procedure of the European Patent Office's boards of appeal and Enlarged Board of Appeal which are included for the first time in the edition of the EPC,
- the protocols which are integral parts of the EPC (Protocol on the Interpretation of Article 69 EPC, Protocol on Centralisation, Protocol on Recognition, Protocol on Privileges and Immunities, Protocol on the Staff Complement)
- an extract from the EPC Revision Act of 29 November 2000
- the Administrative Council's decision of 28 June 2001 on the transitional provisions under Article 7 of the Revision Act and
- the Rules relating to Fees.
Upload the Convention, click here
More information, click here