July, 3, 2018 - 6th annual conference -Unitary Patent & Unified Patent Court 2018
This event takes part in the ongoing process for the implementation of the European patent system through a unitary patent and the establishment of the Unified Patent court.
This conference provides the audience with a taste of the latest news from the committees dealing with the preparation of the European patent with unitary effect and the UPC.
This event will take place in Munich, at the EPO, Bob-van-Benthem-Platz 1 (formerly Erhardtstrasse 27) 80469 Munich (Germany), from 8.30 am to 6 pm.
Main topics :
- Latest developments with the Committees dealing with the preparation of the Unitary Patent
- Current challenges stemming from the entry into force of the Unitary Patent
- Impact of the new Unitary Patent system on patent portfolios
- Implications: expected economic benefits of the Unitary Patent and the UPC
- A mock trial with Judges from different EU countries
- Cross-border litigation
Why should you attend ?
- Our delegates are provided with the latest news of the new European patent system and the impact of the future Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court in an uncertain European political landscape.
- The speakers are carefully selected based on their knowledge and practical experience.
- Diversity of views and opinion and focus on content is important to us.
- The judges' expertise and practical cases from the industry shared with you in one day.
- Interactive and straight to the point sessions where you can apply what you learned after the conference.
Program, click here
Speakers, click here
Registration, click here
€299 until 28 February